ABOUT THE STAFF
The staff at Dulles Consulting is committed to finding the right talent for the right job, the first time. Each member of our staff has a strong background filling positions for information technology, cybersecurity, data center engineering and operations, back office support, and sales / business development for state, local, and federal government as well as the commercial / private sector.
After working with non-technical staffing firms and recruiters, we realize what an IT professional really wants from a recruiter...
someone who can:
* understand their skillset
* properly explain the job because they are familiar with the technology
* communicate the company dynamics
* represent them fairly in salary negotiations
* provide interview coaching
* work side-by-side with the candidate through the entire process
After working as hiring managers, we realize what a company really wants from a recruiter...
someone who can:
* help define the technical roles needed for a project
* help define skill sets that can match those technical roles
* properly screen and tech out potential candidates
* lower the quantity of candidates that the manager has to sift through
* provide the manager with candidates who are the best fit for the position
Michael Del Prete,
Michael brings over 15 years of information technology experience and more than 15 years of recruiting experience to Dulles Consulting. Beginning his
career when he joined a solutions-based software firm as a developer, Michael has served in various critical IT roles with industry leaders such as EDS, Sprint, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Marconi,
United Technologies, Cordiem and many other firms, in both the public and private sector, from small startups to large organizations.
Michael founded Dulles Consulting to provide companies and candidates with a technically savvy recruiting alternative. Using his hands-on understanding of IT projects, programming, technical skills, and organizational structure, Michael now helps companies define their technology roles, then provides solutions to fill those roles. Michael has a keen ability to find the right technical talent with a work style to match an organization's needs.
Michael earned a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Loyola College in Baltimore, MD.
Denise Del Prete,
Denise brings nearly 14 years of recruiting and 16 years of progressive information technology experience as a Systems Engineer to Dulles Consulting. Denise began
her IT career with EDS, a pioneer in immersive developer training. After successfully tackling several roles with General Motors and other commercial, government and military clients, she
moved on to larger IT responsibilities at places like CSC and Cordant before launching and managing Dulles Consulting.
Denise earned a B.S. degree in Business Management from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA.